Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Cutest !!

Olivia had her bath and sat down to watch her show, not even ten minutes later I come in and she is fast asleep.

Today I was taking a show and Olivia came in with this on, I did not put it on her. She put in on all by her self.

She is a pretty independent little girl, she even puts on her own pants socks and shoes. One day she came out of her room with a complete out fit for me to put on her complete with a top a skirt and a pair of sox. She is too too funny!!

4 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

She is so so so cute!

JoMamma said...

She is advanced. My boys both still need help getting dressed. Maybe it's the lack fashion. Olivia is not lacking fashion at all. She is so cute.

Peggy said...

Awwww. There's nothing sweeter than sleeping kid pics!

kellieanne said...

I love little Olivia! She is dang cute!