Friday, June 12, 2009

Sweet Angel's!!!

Me and Olivia getting ready to go to my brother's wedding, I can't believe my baby brother is getting married, I'm old enough to be his mother. And in just one month my own daughter is getting married. Wow Her and my brother are just 6 month apart. I am so happy for her and her Husband to be they seem so very happy! Boy time fly's, before you know it my little Olivia and my dear sweet Taylor will get married! I hope it go's by not so fast this time around, with my daughter Ashley time flew , where did it go, it seems like she was just a baby yesterday. To all you Mom's cherish the time your kids are small, because before you know it they are all grown up getting married and making you a G-ma.

I made matching skirts for me and little miss Olivia! Are they not the cutest? And it was all from my stash of fabric, I did not buy one single piece for this.
My two little angel's! Taylor is the THE sweetest kid ever!!! I love you baby's!!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

I love the matching skirts too! You look so pretty!

i'm erin. said...

O M G!!! I love the skirts and I am dying over how beautiful cute you are.

kellieanne said...

I love the matching skirts. I also love the pic of Taylor and
Olivia. Cute!

JoMamma said...

Your skirts are so cute. I really like them. Very cute pictures.