Friday, October 2, 2009

10 month Birthday!!!


O utstanding
L ovely lively loving
I nnocent
V ery beautiful
I ntelagent
A lways happy awesome
Here she is Miss Olivia, my sweet little ten month old, whom I love and adore with all of my being. Now I know these Pictures are blurry and here is why, Well Ya see she was in such a good mood and I kept sitting her in the spot I wanted her in and she kept popping out of it the sec her little butt hit it, and then would just laugh, she is such a little stinker.
This next one is not half blurring. She has Such a sweet sweet face!
You can kinda see the little Halloween skirt that I made for her.
I can't believe she is going to be one year old in two month!! Where does the time go?
This Little girl is a very sweet blessing in my life and could not imagine life with out her. Or my other two sweet kid's Ashley and Taylor. They are all blessings. Thank you God for giving me children to love and care for, even if I'm not he best Mom in the world, I thank you for the opportunity to be a mom!!!
Sweet Innocence!

5 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

LOVE the halloween stuff. It is beyond precious and so is Olivia

Peggy said...

So cute! And so sweet! I love how much you are loving being her mom.

Adorable quilt, btw. LOVE it.

JoMamma said...

10 months already. WOW time does fly. She is so cute.

Pamela said...

She looks perfect in her Halloween Outfit!! And the Halloween quilt looks awesome in the background.

Fahrenheit 350° said...

I thought I was already following! Those pictures of Olivia are tooooooooooo cute!