Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meet the Newest member....

Meet Bob, he spells it backwards. This is Taylor's new Turtle. My mom had him since he was a baby, he was about the size of a half dollar, very small. She was no longer able to take care of him. Of course his name was not bob, we picked him up and Taylor ask what we should name him, I told him grandma said his name is big boy, Taylor said NO what about Bob? You know mom the guy that comes in the shop with the black Corvette? I said ya, he said Him I said OK so we named him Bob. Except this Bob don't drive a black Corvette, he just sports a 10 gal tank with some fancy floating rock and stone in the bottom.
He try's to burrow down in the ground, puts his bum in the air. Silly Turtle!!!
Olivia like to chase Bob around in the grass, Bob moves pretty fast, I thought turtle's were suppose to be slow? Not this one!!! Bob in the corvette is a pretty fast mover too, 11.99 sec. in the quarter mile! I haven't clocked Bob the turtle.

4 comments:

Peggy said...

Hahaha! You funny, Ella. Very entertaining post! Congrats on the new addition.

JoMamma said...

Very cute post and pet.

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Very cute! I recently adopted two baby red sliders too. I have pictures of them on my personal blog http://sewgoodsewfar.wordpress.com Their names are Oolong and Ginseng. I like the name Bob too, and that he spells it backwards. My name is the same front and back too!

Anna

Pamela said...

He is cute! Turtles are awesome.